I’m sad because a lot of blogs I like are choosing TS4 and completely dropping TS3. I just want to know if at least some people are sticking with TS3 or both TS3 and TS4
- WTF those are eyelashes?! urgh
- Very quick loading and editing, no lag at all.. Probably cause its a demo with very little in it, but you can fly around it.
- Loving all the sub-categories and filters you can do… Perfect for finding stuff
- Hair…. Hahahahahahaha Well I’d rather no swear here really…
- I am very much going to miss the CAP tool thingie too both in CAS and when designing rooms. Argh.
Meh. I dont know. CAS has never been my favourite part of TS4 so I will hold further judgements until later…
I spent a whole 5 minutes trying to create myself in TS4 CAS and well it looks nothing like me… Haha
Polly has been spending a lot of time hanging out at Jacobs house. I don’t like my Sims to ‘move in’ with their crushes until they are either an adult or they have a wish to move in with another Sim. Otherwise all my Sims lives would be fulfilled before they are 22 years old and its weird to have all your sim households at the top of their careers, married with 2.4 kids and a massive house.
I wish in real life I could just go out and not sit for hours waiting for a repairman or delivery man to finally show up.
Sometimes you can think ‘oh why isnt playing the sims more realistic?!’. But instead think ‘sod realism, I shall get my bog fix and pet a deer at the same time..’
I’m afraid not, but have been planning to make a house download since 2011…..
Jacob’s boss at the restaurant. He has been skinny dipping with her.
Instead of having to ‘Watch TV’ > ‘Change Channel’.